I have some cool tips on some trends for nail polishes if you feel like experimenting! These are ideas for fingers and toes so that you can coordinate and look fabulous doing it.
There are NINE ideas and I believe that these came from STYLE Magazine online earlier this month or end of June.
1) Nude fingers and neon toes
2) Simple pastel colours: cool tones on fingers, warmer on toes
3) Colour blocking: yellow fingers, coral toes or violet fingers, navy toes
4) Mint fingers & Silver Toes
5) Ocean shades: sandy hues on fingers, blue hues on toes
6) Shades of blue: light on fingers, darker on toes
7) Complementary shades: two different but related colours (ie. lavender fingers, eggplant toes)
8) Creamy Hands & Risky Toes: beige fingers, orange toes
9) Deep Shimmer (best on tanned/dark skin): bronze fingers, expresso toes
Hope this inspires you guys! I just painted my toes an awesome blue that was in one of my recent hauls. It's Pacific Blue from Sally Hansen and my nails may be getting WILD in the next couple days because I am going to do a leopard/cheetah design. I can do a tutorial if you'd like, just comment below, go to the forum, tweet me or email me! Whatever you'd like =)