This post is one of two that I'm writing for the beginning of 2014. Some of the things mentioned may repeat, at this point I'm not quite sure. This posts will be about 14 major things I want to accomplish this year, they are going to be big and may take the whole year to accomplish, or small things but that's ok, some are long term goals. There are lots of places I'd like to improve in my life.
My 14 Goals of 2014
1. Work on my fitness
2. Make more time to see friends/family and reconnect with those I've lost touch with & work on my relationship with others
3. Take my blog to the next level
4. Work really hard on my YouTube to expand it
5. Read more books
6. Take more "Me time"
7. Get hired [somewhere] to teach
8. Work on paying down my school debt
9. Write more, journalling or poems
10. Work on keeping a positive mindset, not carry my stresses or push feelings onto others
11. Work on my candle business & see where it's going (up or down aha)
12. Work on my French
13. Cook & bake more, be more adventurous in the kitchen (aka, actually learn to cook)
14. Work on my spirituality & my relationship/connection with God
Those are clearly just bullet points, so I may come back and expand on them in more detail but for now they will do just fine. Resolutions are a very curious thing to me, I love to hear what others want to do to self-improve and I find when you share them with others it gives you motivation and also allows for others to help motivate you when you get stuck in a rut. So I hope by sharing some of these & perhaps writing mini-updates about some of these through the year I can commit myself more fully. I also feel like I am held responsible for them by sharing with others.
I would love to hear what some of your goals are for this year, no matter how big or small and maybe I can help hold you accountable for yours! So please leave me a comment below, I'd love to hear them !