Here is look number two! I was originally going to do a more Rag Doll type look but kind of liked the creepiness I got from the look when I was actually filming. Has a bit of a Chucky thing going on. Unfortunately the video footage of this tutorial mysteriously disappeared from my computer AND I had already deleted it from my camera SO this will be a written tutorial!
Maybelline Instant Age Rewind Eraser Dark Circles in 20 Light
BH Cosmetics 28 Neutral Palette
Annabelle Kohl Liner in 73 Black
NYX Jumbo Pencil in Milk
Maybelline Lash Stiletto Voluptuous Mascara in Brownish Black
NYX Cream Blush in Red Cheeks
Annabelle Liquid Eyeliner in Titanium
Wet n Wild Lipstick in 519A
- Take a shadow that is just a bit darker than your skin tone and define your crease; we aren't doing much with the eyes but darkening the crease will give them more depth and make them appear a bit more doll like.
- Line your upper lash line with black liner
- Use milk in your waterline and under your lash line to make your eyes wider (you can bring it down much more if you are trying to make your eyes extremely big)
- Apply mascara
- Take red blush (if you are using this particular one you barely need to touch the product because it is VEEERRRRYYYYY pigmented) and place it on the apples of your cheeks and make them round and only a little bit extended towards your temples; we want it mostly on the apples.
- Take liquid liner and make freckles, number is your choice I decided three on each side
- Take a concealer and blank out your lips a bit
- Apply red lipstick only to the centres of your lips
- Take a liquid liner and make two lines from the corners of your lips to your chin for the Chucky mouth effect & the look is complete!